Any personal information collected from the choozer.co.uk website will be used by Choozer in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The information we collect on choozer.co.uk is as follows:
- Users' IP addresses which are automatically logged by our web server. We use these to observe users' interest in the choozer.co.uk website.
- Email addresses which users voluntarily provide in order to receive email bulletins and/or our monthly newsletter.
- Contact details which users voluntarily provide in order to use the various services available on choozer.co.uk.
- Choozer will not use your information in any other way or disclose it to third parties without your prior consent.
- Choozer has taken appropriate measures to keep users' personal information secure.
You have the right to access information held about you by Choozer. You also have the right to have your information amended or deleted.